Give the gift of health and happiness. Our Wellness Concierge staff is available as a personal resource for new parents. Think of us like their personal health coach that not only provides tips on how to take care of themselves and be better parents, but also arranges food delivery from their favorite restaurants and helps them find and hire a nanny or housekeeper.
What do they get? Basically, a virtual personal assistant...that happens to know exactly what they need and help them navigate through new parenthood.
Let’s be honest – getting them a gift certificate is just adding to their to-do list. Gifting them a Wellness Concierge is like giving them the gift of time.
How it Works:
- Step 1: You gift them the service. Their personal Wellness Concierge will text them to get started.
- Step 2: They let us know their preferences.
- Step 3: We start providing suggestions for how we can help. Happy mommy, happy baby, happy family!
A few of the many services we arrange...
- Helping them eat & feed (e.g. postpartum nutrition expertise, selection and delivery of healthy snacks and meals)
- Helping them rest & recover (e.g. selection and booking of in-home masseuse, postpartum doula, night nurse, lactation consultant, nanny, housekeeper)
- Helping them with tips & words of encouragement
- Creative ideas (e.g. for dad to bond with baby, for taking care yourself as a new mom and dad, for how to breastfeed in public or at work)
- Life management services (e.g. calendar and visitor management, scheduling)
The fine print...
- The Wellness Concierge provides health and wellness recommendations for the new parents. We offer them the opportunity to take it a step further and follow through with booking the appointment or service of their choice. Bookings and product purchases are not included, and will be paid out of pocket.
- Requests can be made anytime. The Wellness Concierge will be available daily 7am – 7pm CT.