Gift her the highest quality essential oils for postpartum care
By popular demand, we've gathered the essential oils that are truly essential for new moms postpartum.
This is a gift that looks beautiful, smells great, and is oh, so soothing to experience! We source only the best — all essential oils are of the highest quality, naturally safe, and therapeutic-grade).
- Geranium (15 mL): add to lavender oil and apply to abdomen directly or using a warm washcloth to help tighten and contract muscles
- Lavender (15 mL): add to bath water or diffuse it in the room, apply to back of neck or temples (but be careful not to get in eyes) for stress relief, add drop or two on the blankets or sheets to encourage peaceful sleep for mommy and baby, mix 5-10 drops lavender oil in peri bottle with 6 oz of warm water for cleansing
- Peppermint (15 mL): inhale or diffuse for energy, apply to back of neck or temples (but be careful not to get in eyes) for stress relief, apply to chest and behind the ears if light-headed or dizzy, put a few drops in the toilet to ease urination after labor
- Witch hazel: dampen pads with witch hazel, lavender, and frankincense mix; wrap in aluminum foil and freeze
- Peri bottle included in bundle