Wellness Concierge (annual)
Our Wellness Concierge staff is available to you as a personal resource for your journey into parenthood. Think of us like your personal health coach that not only gives you tips on how to take care of yourself and be a better parent, but also arranges food delivery from your favorite restaurant and helps you find and hire a nanny or housekeeper.
What do you get? Basically, a virtual personal assistant...that happens to know exactly what you need and help you navigate through new parenthood. You can rely on your Wellness Concierge to coordinate and take care of any request, big or small.
How it Works:
- Step 1: Sign up! Your personal Wellness Concierge will text you to get started.
- Step 2: You let us know your preferences.
- Step 3: We start providing suggestions for how we can help. Happy mommy, happy baby, happy family!
A few of the many services we arrange...
- Helping you eat & feed (e.g. postpartum nutrition expertise, selection and delivery of healthy snacks and meals)
- Helping you rest & recover (e.g. selection and booking of in-home masseuse, postpartum doula, night nurse, lactation consultant, nanny, housekeeper)
- Helping you with tips & words of encouragement
- Creative ideas (e.g. for dad to bond with baby, for taking care yourself as a new mom and dad, for how to breastfeed in public or at work)
- Life management services (e.g. calendar and visitor management, scheduling)
The fine print...
- The Wellness Concierge provides health and wellness recommendations for the new parents. We offer them the opportunity to take it a step further and follow through with booking the appointment or service of their choice. Bookings and product purchases are not included, and will be paid out of pocket.
- Requests can be made anytime. The Wellness Concierge will be available daily 7am – 7pm CT.